The resources itemized below have been updated with a 2010 version. Since the PER 2010 and related material are substantially the same as those published in 2009, we encourage all CA Training Offices and CA students to transition to the 2010 versions. However, there is no requirement to do so. Additional details on these changes are summarized in a fact sheet and are highlighted in the Appendix 3 of the PER 2010.
Information Specifically For Grandparented CA Firms
Practical Experience Requirements
- CA Practical Experience Requirements 2009 (PER 2009) - Details the new practical experience requirements, effective September 1, 2009
- Training Principal Booklet - Highlights the significant aspects of the PER from the perspective of the Training Principal.
- Counselling Member Booklet - Highlights the significant aspects of the PER from the perspective of the Counselling Member
Information for Your CA Student(s)
- Record of Qualifying Experience (RQE) - The record used by CA Students to document their competency development and relevant learning experiences
- CA Student Booklet - Highlights the significant aspects of the PER from the perspective of the CA Student and includes instructions on completing the profession's RQE